Price Per sq.ft
35 The ParadeSt Helier Property Breakdown
The property is situated within the Central Business District of St Helier, being but a short walk from the primary retailing areas and financial centre.
The approximate internal areas are as follows:
- Kitchenette - 110sq.ft.
- Front Section Office - 574sq.ft.
- Rear Section Office - 558sq.ft.
- Rear Section Storage/Comms - 110sq.ft.
- Total: 1,352 sq.ft.
The property benefits from the following amenities:
- Suspended ceilings
- Integral fluorescent lighting
- Comfort cooling/comfort heating
- Perimeter trunking + various floor boxes
- Double glazed
- Comms room
- Two WC facilities (one disabled compliant)
- Carpeted throughout
- Office furniture included: desks, chairs, filing cabinets, lockable safe
- Office furniture included
- Prominent signage opportunity
Asking £24 per sq.ft.
The premises are available by way of a new internal repairing sub-lease for a duration up until September 2025, subject to 3 yearly Jersey Cost of Living rent reviews.
A service charge will be levied to cover a fair proportion of the costs relating to Foncier Rates, water rates, comfort heating/cooling maintenance, window cleaning, building insurance and the cleaning and decoration of the communal areas.
- Lister House - Details - Download
If you wish to get in touch with us about this property you can contact our helpful team using the details found below.
Request a Viewing/Ask a Question
Please fill out the short form below and we will get back to you in order to answer any questions you may have, or to arrange a viewing.
35 The Parade