Price Per sq.ft
High Quality Offices
1 Grenville StreetSt Helier Property Breakdown
The property is located within St Helier’s Central Business District just to the North of the primary retail precincts of King and Queen Street.
More specifically, the property is situated fronting Grenville Street, with a secondary frontage onto La Chasse, which provides vehicular access to a small parking bay.
Nearby occupiers include Stonehage Fleming, Lysaght, Jersey Telecom, Mourants, State Street Global and The States of Jersey Police Headquarters.
Close by amenities include Bohemia Restaurant, The Club Hotel and Spa, the substantial Carrefour Town Gymnasium, along with being in close proximity to the thoroughfare of La Colomberie which houses various retail units and sandwich bars. Green Street multi-storey car park is virtually opposite the building.
The property is a purpose-built 5 storey office building providing high-quality accommodation with excellent natural light on all floors. There are two car parking spaces available with the accommodation.
The premises are available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
The approximate internal areas are as follows:
- First Floor - 4,462sq.ft.
- Second Floor - 5,604sq.ft.
- Third Floor - 5,688sq.ft.
- Fourth Floor - 4,105sq.ft.
- Total: 19,859 sq.ft.
The property benefits from the following amenities:
- Comfort cooling/comfort heating
- Suspended ceilings with integral fluorescent LED lighting
- Double glazing throughout
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Lift access to all floors
- Kitchens, WC's and shower facilities throughout
- Carpeted throughout
- Excellent open plan floor plates
- Fourth floor balconies
The costs of renting this property are as follows:
- First Floor Offices - £20 per sq.ft
- Second Floor Offices - £20 per sq.ft
- Third Floor Offices - £20 per sq.ft.
- Fourth Floor Offices - £22 per sq.ft
- Parking - £3,000 per annum per space
The premises are available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis on a new 9 year fully repairing and insuring lease(s) by way of a fair proportional service charge and is subject to 3 yearly rent reviews in line with Jersey Cost of Living only.
- 1 Grenville Street - Download
If you wish to get in touch with us about this property you can contact our helpful team using the details found below.
Request a Viewing/Ask a Question
Please fill out the short form below and we will get back to you in order to answer any questions you may have, or to arrange a viewing.
High Quality Offices
1 Grenville Street