Price Per sq.ft
York StreetSt Helier Property Breakdown
The premises are located centrally within St Helier's Business District, but a short walk to the prime offices on the Esplanade and pedestrianized retailing areas of King and Queen Street. More specifically, the property is located towards the southern end of York Street, with the principal access off York Lane.
The property is a purpose built office building which has been completely refurbished to a high standard throughout, providing a fully modern day specification.
There are 4 car spaces available in a private car park.
The approximate internal areas are as follows:
- First Floor Unit 2 - 1,227sq.ft.
- First Floor Unit 3 - 2,530sq.ft.
- First Floor Unit 4 - 2,087sq.ft.
- Second Floor Unit 5 - 1,383sq.ft.
- Total: 7,227 sq.ft.
The property benefits from the following amenities:
- Suspended ceilings
- Integral fluorescent lighting
- Comfort cooling/comfort heating
- Fully accessible raised flooring in the majority of areas
- Lift access
- Kitchen facilities
- Shower facility
- Male and female WC facilities
- Efficient open plan accommodation
The costs of renting this property are as follows:
- Offices - £19.75 per sq.ft.
- Parking spaces - £2,750 per annum
The premises are available individually by way of new fully repairing and insuring style leases, however, the tenant shall not be responsible for any structural or major external repair.
- Oriel House, York Street - Download
If you wish to get in touch with us about this property you can contact our helpful team using the details found below.
Request a Viewing/Ask a Question
Please fill out the short form below and we will get back to you in order to answer any questions you may have, or to arrange a viewing.